BAAC Aim Sustainable Agriculture
BAAC support national Strategy Agricultural development Farmer Development Community and society Along with environmental care. 'Push' Cooperative Systems and SMAEs Leadership in value creation, agricultural productivity. And all marketing channels.
Mr. Apirom Sukprasert, Manager of Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) revealed that the 52nd anniversary of the BOT aims to implement the sustainable agricultural policy.Which is a national strategy. It is used as a framework for the development of farmers and agriculture for sustainable development. There are 5 types of agriculture:Agriculture And organic agriculture Target area 5 million rai.Organic Agriculture, BOT, aims to join the 600 communities and expand the organic farming area by at least 60,000 rai by 2020.
The Bank has provided a green credit facility of 5,000 million baht and a community loan to adjust its production to improve its occupation.Low income people (XYZ) with a budget of 2,000 million baht, coordinated with the government and the organic network nationwide.At least one community in each province supports the production of safe and standard food. Start from the community that has developed the production in such matters.Already 250 are certified organic standards for all communities. Use a participatory organic certification system. Of the stakeholders. (ParticipatoryGuarantee System: PGS. It also supports other communities wishing to participate.
"Organic farming communities in all 77 provinces need to have a well-established production process, including a greenhouse system, a control system, and a packaging plant.BOT will cooperate with the public network to support the increase of online marketing channels as well as the modern market.The market of the good way to shop, A-Shop shop as a channel to sell quality products. Safe food from the community to the consumer. Agroforestry and environment BAAC supports farmers to plant trees in the forest three ways to benefit four community-centered in driving. Under the Link Tree Project Tree
Going to a valuable timber community based on government policy. Planting perennials on their own land and the community. That's the value added on the land. It's like saving or Long-term investment When it comes to financing, it can be planted on its own land as collateral for a loan. Can solve the problem of debt reduction problems.Poverty also increases forest areas. The economy, society and the environment. Currently, there are communities that grow trees with BOT project.Of the 6,804 trees in the park, 115,217 were tree species. More than 11.7 million trees were planted in the country, "said Mr. Apirom.Economic sustainability Focus on debt management for heavy farmers. The measures to extend the repayment period. Support The agricultural sector reforms with the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, such as the modification of production. Grouping for joint production Production optimization Collection and use The cooperative process is headed in a procession driven under the lead market. And the project based model to create a career and value added along the chain in tandem.Immune By promoting savings. Educating Networking And create new heirs to farmers.
BAAC is also assigned to carry out seven national strategies. The results of operations as of September 30, 2018 are as follows:
1) Development and Lifting Plan Farmers with state welfare benefits Those with state welfare benefits of up to 20,000 baht per year, 599,066, can raise their income to over 20,000 baht. There were 146,305 cases, accounting for 24.42%. 20,001-30,000 Baht per year, 284,518 persons can raise their income to over 30,000 Baht per year.74,395 people or 26.15%. Savings for self-development 2.76 million people.Savings increased by 1,636.14 million baht, with an average increase of 591 baht per person.
2) Development plan and support for new generation farmers to be farmers.The farmers and heirs are trained. To develop into a Smart Farmer of 8,000 and upgrading agricultural cooperatives. Community enterprises and SME agriculture to lead the formation of value-added products. Total job creation and income were 7,490.
3) Agro-industrial product roadmap 280 branches were commissioned to operate in the public market.
4) The annual rice insurance program in 2016. There were 1,917,460 farmers participating in the project. The total area was 27.5 million rai.The compensation was paid to 13,916 participating farmers. The area of ??compensation was 122,154.62 rai, amounting to Baht 153.9 million.
5) Immunization program for farmers. There are 1,516,567 registered members.
6) Partnership Development Program
7) The Udom Suk Community Development Plan There are 800 target communities to upgrade to the Udom Suk community.428 communities are in the process of implementing the plan. And to develop the second criterion for further evaluation.
Go To Lead